Sunday, July 5, 2009

TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM

Take one for the team bro...take one for the team!!!!!!!


What does take one for the team means??? Its simple taking one for the team means to have sex with a female that is not appealing to your taste, so that your best bud can get fucking lucky with her best friend who just so happens to look like Alicia Keys....but some how youre stuck with a Shamu body and an Uncle Fester face.....

So of course I'm going to tell you a story about me taking one for the so called team...



So its Saturday night my friend(Al)and I are out riding trying to pick up females in the club parking lot, I mean why pay to get in to some shitty ass Alabama club when we can pick the girls up before they go in ( I know smart shit right). So we pull up to these two females...one is banging the other look like she got banged on, so my friend is driving my whip, I'm in the passenger seat so of course he got the best chick ( I am sitting on them 22's buuuurrrrrr) I'm stuck with Raspushia the 3rd. We get they numbers and tell them to come chill back at the crib with us.

LATER THAT NIGHT............


So the girls come through.....this nigga Al hit me with the "Take one for the team G (Chicago nigga)" I'm like HELLLLL NOOOOOO, this broad got one heart but functioning with six stomachs, an eight chins. Eventually he talks me in to doing it...I ask hey can a rob her I got to get something out of this( young fresh out of high school I know no excuses for the robbing part), Al like I don't give a fuck do it.


The Bed Room.........

So Al and I go in to different rooms, I get in the room and she is already on the bed....let me explain what she had on and looked liked.... She had on this black dress, and it was tight and short as hell. I mean I don't know how she got that damn thing to fit on her big ass, she weight at least two-hundred plus and she was about 5'3 ....her face didn't help out at all either, but back to the room. So my plan was to fuck her and have one of my boys...sneak out the closet and swipe the purse while I'm putting in work....he just take the money and bring back the purse. Wellllllll that shit did'nt go as planned because as soon as she took her panties off I got suckered punched by her pussy odor, it smelled like rotten used tampax dipped in ass holes and cat piss(note I'm still by the door)

Time To Go.....


As soon as the smell hits me I put back on my shirt, tell her I'm not about to fuck her...tell Al "I'm taking my ass home this broad smell like a fish slaughter house"
throw the deuces hop in my whip and I'm gone........

1 comment:

  1. GNR! I SAID IF THE PUSSY SMELLS LIKE A FUNK BOX THEN SHE PROBABLY JUST HAD MONEY TO GET IN THE CLUB SO IT JUST WOULD OF BEEN A RAW DEAL, PRE CHECK NEW PUSSY!!!!!!MAYBE NEXT TIME

    ReplyDelete