Monday, July 27, 2009

Gracy Crumpton Chronicles: Shut yo pussy mouth(short story)

I can remember the first time my grandma said those be love it words...and Im not talking about "I love you" Im talking about shut yo pussy mouth"....this is a short story guys as a matter of fact all of the Gracy Crumpton Chronicles will be short stories....so here we go....


So my brother was running through my grandma house keping up noise as usual lol.....now my grandma had all ready to him to sit down and shut up, of course he kept runing around the house keeping up noise....you could see the frustration on her face.....it was like the evil seeping through her skin lol....her whole face turned red lmfao...eventually she exploded.....and brought the raft of 1oo elderly people stuck in an olds folks home with arthritis ...............................

THE SCORN

She gets out her chair and starts walking with her cane you can here it as it clinks on the ground, now my bro is faster than her but for some reason when she is pissed she moves like hussan bolt no shit its scary........She yelled out at the top of her lungs....." SHUT YO PUSSY MOUTH.....YOU PEE MOUTH FROG.....I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK AND SITCHO ASHH(thats how she pronounce ass) DOWN MACKA( brother name is michelangeo but she calls him macka instead of michel) NOW YOU KEEP IT UP HEA AND IM GONE BEAT THE DRY SKIN OFF YO ASHH.....NOW PLAY IF YOU WANT...IMA TAKE A STRAP TO YA ASHH.....




long story short he sat his ass donw

1 comment: